Tuesday, June 17, 2008

FULL-TIME critic!

well,look at the title,you'll definitely know who am i talking about....WHO ELSE but ME?!hahaha....yeah so probably that little of intro will tell you what I wanted to tell hurh?hahaha....let's start bit by bit....haha!

let's start from morning....I got up this morning for school and the weather was so frigging hot!I start sweating the moment i get out from the bathroom....yeah i bet everyone of you would also complain about this...this is due to our GLOBAL WARMING!use less air-cond la then...haha!AS IF we can?!anyway,i went to school after that....

School was nothing interesting besides study and NOISE!grrr!Anyway,who am I to complain bout noise?I think I've contributed much too...haha!oh I've finally got back my Physics paper and my marks are HORRIBLE!Its an expected result actually....because....you know why...haha!okay school was frigging HOT too....its burning especially when you have to put on tie and button up to the very first button of your shirt....anyway,NO COMPLAIN bout this....so proceed....

Tuition,I have Physics and Chemistry tuition today in Alfred's place....he asked me for my Physics marks and I told him...his respond was "wow so many ar?"*in sarcastic please* haha....but I couldn't do much also la...I know I scored badly...I was so awake during Physics which usually that is the class that I feel like falling asleep most!Today was a total opposite thing...I was so awake in Physics but so sleepy during Chemistry.....anyway,I manage to handle my sleepiness....haha....

Finish tuition at 7....came back home,and I was so hungry like a MORON!I waited for my brother to come back from his work and I fall asleep while waiting...anyway,went out to eat my dinner at 9 in Kampong Food Court (K.F.C).....I have totally no idea what to eat,so I ordered Grilled Lamb....and I've waited and waited....for 30 FRIGGING MINS!my whole family had their meal in their stomach already by that time,but my food had not arrive yet!Frankly,I was quite pissed with it...That was still resistible....There's a bunch of fella who sat at the table behind me was making so much of noise AS IF THAT PLACE WAS THEIR GRAND's!That bunch of fella which consist of 3 guys and 1 girl are so frigging noisy that I feel like throwing a chair right to their table and ask them to SHUT UP!but obviously I did not do that....oh by the way,the Grilled Lamb SUCKS!Its like all bones everywhere....which ended up causing me to have NOTHING to eat....so I "ta pao" prawn mee to come back and eat instead...

hmm,so I've finally update my blog?!haha...I don't have things to update la...Don't rush me to update..haha!If I have anything to update,I'll definitely not leave my blog alone...haha!till then see ya!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home