What's what?
I just couldn't understand the fact of life.Maybe I'm not smart not intelligent enough so BOO-me.Why are people standing above people and telling me this is right or that is wrong?I have my brains to think after all.Anyway,I'm just so unsatisfied with lots and lots of things lately.For instant, *so and so*.I just doesn't like that particular moment in a year like this.I bet a million of you that read this wouldn't understand a single thing I'm crapping about.But hell,who cares?
They need no respect on me like I'm a NO-BODY and they are the SOME-BODY!Okay fine I couldn't bother to make everyone to respect me.So drop that!I just hate you like hell man!I've read Joe Jian's blog and she mention bout don't tell people that you hate them before you're sure of it.But really I've think about this for a very long time and I really think I hate thattttttt person this MUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCH! =P
Next I just want to crap something bout school today.First thing in the morning,I'm sleepy on the first period itself.Why?I also don't have an idea why.It was Add Maths.After Add Maths,I have Chemistry.And this is the reason why I'm at school today but not at home.Well, I have already limit myself to skip only one day of school each week.Else I'll ended up not going to school.=P Since I've skip Monday,so I would have to continue my week in school.
Chemistry presentation was okay.Nothing much actually.All we need to do is to read!haha!Oh my group was the third group to present.I was one of the time watcher for this presentation.Each group were given 5 minutes to present and 1 extra minute for I have no idea what is it for. =P There's this Malay girl from the fifth group, that I-don't-know-what's-her problem, when I pressed the bell, she shouted this:
After recess,the form five's student had a EST workshop.Since I've dropped EST,I wouldn't have to attend the workshop.As a result,I'm stuck in the library for 2 and half hours as I've rounded up the 5 minutes here and there.I was so bored in there after finishing my homework and stuff,I join Sherene Tan with her friends to talk and laugh.They are fun people to sit with.They talk bout everything and my job is to listen.=P We flipped through magazines for that 2 and half hours!Such a waste of time!haha!
And then,school ended!HAHA!chiaoz!
They need no respect on me like I'm a NO-BODY and they are the SOME-BODY!Okay fine I couldn't bother to make everyone to respect me.So drop that!I just hate you like hell man!I've read Joe Jian's blog and she mention bout don't tell people that you hate them before you're sure of it.But really I've think about this for a very long time and I really think I hate thattttttt person this MUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCH! =P
Next I just want to crap something bout school today.First thing in the morning,I'm sleepy on the first period itself.Why?I also don't have an idea why.It was Add Maths.After Add Maths,I have Chemistry.And this is the reason why I'm at school today but not at home.Well, I have already limit myself to skip only one day of school each week.Else I'll ended up not going to school.=P Since I've skip Monday,so I would have to continue my week in school.
Chemistry presentation was okay.Nothing much actually.All we need to do is to read!haha!Oh my group was the third group to present.I was one of the time watcher for this presentation.Each group were given 5 minutes to present and 1 extra minute for I have no idea what is it for. =P There's this Malay girl from the fifth group, that I-don't-know-what's-her problem, when I pressed the bell, she shouted this:
"Jangan main-main la!"
With a very high tone.I stare at her and roll my eyes =P weee!I always do this.I did not press the bell for the sake of having fun but for the sake of the time is UP! STUPID fella.If you don't know a thing,don't shout at people la!Watch also don't know how to see!No wonder!blah!I bet my whole classmates knew exactly who I'm talking about.But I don't care at all =P Since I'm brave enough to say it,I'll definitely brave enough to admit it! =P interested to know the name?narh I don't think so =p *proceed*After recess,the form five's student had a EST workshop.Since I've dropped EST,I wouldn't have to attend the workshop.As a result,I'm stuck in the library for 2 and half hours as I've rounded up the 5 minutes here and there.I was so bored in there after finishing my homework and stuff,I join Sherene Tan with her friends to talk and laugh.They are fun people to sit with.They talk bout everything and my job is to listen.=P We flipped through magazines for that 2 and half hours!Such a waste of time!haha!
And then,school ended!HAHA!chiaoz!
Labels: diary

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home