A sigh of relief?
Basically everyone is talking about trials had over and how they feel bout exam.I'm gonna drop that topic a thousand miles below of everything because I SUCK IN EXAM!I SCREW IT!But I'm trying hard not to.So drop that.
After quite sometimes I'm away from blogging,now I'm back but I have no idea what to blog.Currently I'm pretty lazy to work on anything.I'm even lazy enough to get my butt off the house.Anyway,I feel like swimming.But I wouldn't tell anyone because I scare later last minute I ffk cos I'm like so lazy to get my butt off the house and I would have to think gazillion times if I'm sure about myself going for a swim.
Anyway,during the exam weeks,I went and catch up some movies.See people all studying and I have time to watch movie?!Bother less.I went and watch Money Not Enough II.It was hilarious I tell you.But that was just the beginning.Its also quite sad at the end because the Ahma sacrifices herself for her granddaughter.Its overall a very nice movie.People who don't find this movie nice are people who don't really understand hokkien.=P
Besides I went and watch I'm The Luckiest Man too.That movie was not so nice.I was quite bored in the cinema.So save your money if you plan to watch that movie.=P
Next Tuesday,I'm going to get my butt out from my house with Teng,Ben,KY and Darren.Pray hard that I'm not lazy by that time.KY gonna give all of us a treat.=PTo anyone that giving me a treat for anything,thanks lots.haha!I can like go out without money!=P Okay I'm shutting Up!haha!chaoz..
.jpg)
After quite sometimes I'm away from blogging,now I'm back but I have no idea what to blog.Currently I'm pretty lazy to work on anything.I'm even lazy enough to get my butt off the house.Anyway,I feel like swimming.But I wouldn't tell anyone because I scare later last minute I ffk cos I'm like so lazy to get my butt off the house and I would have to think gazillion times if I'm sure about myself going for a swim.
Anyway,during the exam weeks,I went and catch up some movies.See people all studying and I have time to watch movie?!Bother less.I went and watch Money Not Enough II.It was hilarious I tell you.But that was just the beginning.Its also quite sad at the end because the Ahma sacrifices herself for her granddaughter.Its overall a very nice movie.People who don't find this movie nice are people who don't really understand hokkien.=P
Besides I went and watch I'm The Luckiest Man too.That movie was not so nice.I was quite bored in the cinema.So save your money if you plan to watch that movie.=P
Next Tuesday,I'm going to get my butt out from my house with Teng,Ben,KY and Darren.Pray hard that I'm not lazy by that time.KY gonna give all of us a treat.=PTo anyone that giving me a treat for anything,thanks lots.haha!I can like go out without money!=P Okay I'm shutting Up!haha!chaoz..
.jpg)
byes!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home