Sunday movie
I've been out the whole day on Sunday.
It was just yesterday.
I've insomnia the whole night.
I've only slept at 5 in the morning.
I woke up at 5 plus almost 6am.
Went to Taman Rakyat to burn some fats!
Around 8 plus, we went for breakfast.
Then came back home and rest a lil while.
It was just yesterday.
I've insomnia the whole night.
I've only slept at 5 in the morning.
I woke up at 5 plus almost 6am.
Went to Taman Rakyat to burn some fats!
Around 8 plus, we went for breakfast.
Then came back home and rest a lil while.
went out again with Ky and Darren to Centro.
wander around and went off to Connaught Bridge to meet my husband.
I'm not married btw.
Meet Chew Hong (she's my husband)
Then went off to Ahead cos Darren's dad wanna go for a hair cut there.
There were too many people,
so he went to Bukit Tinggi to had his hair cut.
I'm back home at that mean time.
Then I went out with mom and sis to AEON just a few mins after I'm home!
Around 4 plus,
met my husband, Jh, Jia Yee and Jing Yee for a movie.
Watch Marley and Me.
Overall I didn't think or find that movie nice.
Its just a movie thats all.
I personally think Street Fighter is nice.
but......
different people, different opinion.
=P
I've always wanted to watch love matters but its always FULL!
everytime its full.
not my luck it seems. =P
Oh btw, I reach home around 11 pm.
Was a total dead fish!
Came online and talk to a few friends and there goes I'm off to bed.
=P
that's all.
- signing off -
wander around and went off to Connaught Bridge to meet my husband.
I'm not married btw.
Meet Chew Hong (she's my husband)
Then went off to Ahead cos Darren's dad wanna go for a hair cut there.
There were too many people,
so he went to Bukit Tinggi to had his hair cut.
I'm back home at that mean time.
Then I went out with mom and sis to AEON just a few mins after I'm home!
Around 4 plus,
met my husband, Jh, Jia Yee and Jing Yee for a movie.
Watch Marley and Me.
Overall I didn't think or find that movie nice.
Its just a movie thats all.
I personally think Street Fighter is nice.
but......
different people, different opinion.
=P
I've always wanted to watch love matters but its always FULL!
everytime its full.
not my luck it seems. =P
Oh btw, I reach home around 11 pm.
Was a total dead fish!
Came online and talk to a few friends and there goes I'm off to bed.
=P
that's all.
- signing off -

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home