SUCKY DAY!
First of all,I'll definitely start with my very morning.I went to school this morning to attend a Unit Beruniform meeting for 2 hours.So then it starts at 8 a.m and ends at 10 a.m.The first hour,I did not do anything beside walking around the school compound and playing with Pn.Rashida Din's son.At 9,finally we've got a key to enter the class.Oh by the way,besides Unit Beruniform meeting,we also have the Indian Cultural Day held by the Tamil Society.
Okay get back on track.And soooo I sat in the class doing nothing.So i took out my phone and text Jia Hui.She was in the Indian Cultural event and for the first time ever SHE IS IN PUNJABI SUIT!wth *laugh&roll*.Therefore,I went upstairs to have a look at how she would have look like.After being a KPC for a while,I went back down stair to sit in the lame environment class.Teng suggested that we pay Joe Jian a "visit" at the Bilik Seni.After "visiting" Joe Jian,we got back to the class and its already 10!Without hesitation,I walk straight out of the class room and was heading to the bicycle shade.
Ever I was to be so unlucky,Pn.*some annoying fella* a Tamil Society teacher,asked me to carry a basket of fruit that are given by the Tamil Society as a token of appreciation to the Head of PIBG, ENCIK SUKUMARAN A/L SUBRAMANIAM and follow the his DAUGHTER a.k.a the DUMBO!Without asking anything,I followed her blindly.I walk front the front of the office towards the primary school and then walk a whole long journey like AN IDIOT behind A DUMBO to the primary area and back to the secondary compound of the main gate!For all of you people's information,that basket of FRUITS! was so BLOODY HEAVY that it cause my HAND TO SHIVERED after walking the whole LONG JOURNEY with that DUMBO!
At first,I thought that may be some culture tradition.So I did not question bout it.After walking the whole LONG JOURNEY and having my fire burning all over for walking such LONG JOURNEY under THE HOT SUN,we finally reach back in front of the Wakaf. As I was curious,so I asked the DUMBO this:
Dee : May i know what is this fruits for?
DUMBO : Huh?*she looks as if I'm speaking Greece to her*FINE,so i repeat again
Dee: May I know what is this fruits for?
DUMBO : I forget where is my father's car.
Dee : *speechless and walk away*
I was so frigging pissed mind you.It was the ever MOST stupid thing that a DUMB ASS could do to me.I was following her like an idiot through out the whole school area and making all the primary kids looking at me like "huh,what is this girl doing?".DAMN IT MAN!blind DUMBO!Can't you just tell me what the heck are you doing that FOR?!It's so damn embarrassing!The stupid teacher also another one!Can't she just tell me to put that STUPID FRUIT in the STUPID FELLA'S CAR?!So that I wouldn't have to follow the DUMBO walking around the whole school like an IDIOT!
Teng was laughing her ass out there.I was so pissed that I didn't even bother much about her.The moment the DUMBO tell me that she forget where her dad's car was,I felt like screaming at her and throwing the whole basket of fruit right to her FACE!Don't she remember where her dad drop her down this morning?GOSH!damn STUPID!
Anyway,there's a story behind why I named that teacher "some annoying fella".Let me share with you.Last year,as for those that know me,they would know that I cycled to school.So on this very Friday,the afternoon session will have a Moral talk by any teacher.I was so lucky that day,that that annoying teacher was the teacher that are giving the talk.So this is what happen.There's a bunch of students from the afternoon session was making a lot of noise.So i guess she had her menopause or something,as I was trying to unlock my bicycle lock,my fringe fall a little and she pointed at me and tell the student :
That annoying one! : LOOK AT THAT GIRL!SO untidy,don't she know how to tidy herself?
Me : *thinking what the heck is my hair gotta do with her*So,I did not bother her and walk away.
That annoying one! : SEE!She wasn't just untidy!SHE IS SO RUDE!When I'm talking to her,she juts walk away like that.
Me : *stare at her and walk away* (wondering what the hell is wrong with her damn brain)
Don't you think that she bothers people's business too much?She's jealous that my hair is straight and her hair IS LIKE PIG TAIL is it?!KPC!That was the first time I've been embarrassed in front of the whole afternoon session students!DAMN IT! stupid fella!Anyway,I guess this is a very long post.Sorry for writing so long,and thanks for reading.I can never put her name here to avoid some discipline problem to occur.But come on,this is Blogger not anything else.Blogger are a place for you to write your thoughts!Not a place where anyone can controlled you.thanks!
Okay get back on track.And soooo I sat in the class doing nothing.So i took out my phone and text Jia Hui.She was in the Indian Cultural event and for the first time ever SHE IS IN PUNJABI SUIT!wth *laugh&roll*.Therefore,I went upstairs to have a look at how she would have look like.After being a KPC for a while,I went back down stair to sit in the lame environment class.Teng suggested that we pay Joe Jian a "visit" at the Bilik Seni.After "visiting" Joe Jian,we got back to the class and its already 10!Without hesitation,I walk straight out of the class room and was heading to the bicycle shade.
Ever I was to be so unlucky,Pn.*some annoying fella* a Tamil Society teacher,asked me to carry a basket of fruit that are given by the Tamil Society as a token of appreciation to the Head of PIBG, ENCIK SUKUMARAN A/L SUBRAMANIAM and follow the his DAUGHTER a.k.a the DUMBO!Without asking anything,I followed her blindly.I walk front the front of the office towards the primary school and then walk a whole long journey like AN IDIOT behind A DUMBO to the primary area and back to the secondary compound of the main gate!For all of you people's information,that basket of FRUITS! was so BLOODY HEAVY that it cause my HAND TO SHIVERED after walking the whole LONG JOURNEY with that DUMBO!
At first,I thought that may be some culture tradition.So I did not question bout it.After walking the whole LONG JOURNEY and having my fire burning all over for walking such LONG JOURNEY under THE HOT SUN,we finally reach back in front of the Wakaf. As I was curious,so I asked the DUMBO this:
Dee : May i know what is this fruits for?
DUMBO : Huh?*she looks as if I'm speaking Greece to her*FINE,so i repeat again
Dee: May I know what is this fruits for?
DUMBO : I forget where is my father's car.
Dee : *speechless and walk away*
I was so frigging pissed mind you.It was the ever MOST stupid thing that a DUMB ASS could do to me.I was following her like an idiot through out the whole school area and making all the primary kids looking at me like "huh,what is this girl doing?".DAMN IT MAN!blind DUMBO!Can't you just tell me what the heck are you doing that FOR?!It's so damn embarrassing!The stupid teacher also another one!Can't she just tell me to put that STUPID FRUIT in the STUPID FELLA'S CAR?!So that I wouldn't have to follow the DUMBO walking around the whole school like an IDIOT!
Teng was laughing her ass out there.I was so pissed that I didn't even bother much about her.The moment the DUMBO tell me that she forget where her dad's car was,I felt like screaming at her and throwing the whole basket of fruit right to her FACE!Don't she remember where her dad drop her down this morning?GOSH!damn STUPID!
Anyway,there's a story behind why I named that teacher "some annoying fella".Let me share with you.Last year,as for those that know me,they would know that I cycled to school.So on this very Friday,the afternoon session will have a Moral talk by any teacher.I was so lucky that day,that that annoying teacher was the teacher that are giving the talk.So this is what happen.There's a bunch of students from the afternoon session was making a lot of noise.So i guess she had her menopause or something,as I was trying to unlock my bicycle lock,my fringe fall a little and she pointed at me and tell the student :
That annoying one! : LOOK AT THAT GIRL!SO untidy,don't she know how to tidy herself?
Me : *thinking what the heck is my hair gotta do with her*So,I did not bother her and walk away.
That annoying one! : SEE!She wasn't just untidy!SHE IS SO RUDE!When I'm talking to her,she juts walk away like that.
Me : *stare at her and walk away* (wondering what the hell is wrong with her damn brain)
Don't you think that she bothers people's business too much?She's jealous that my hair is straight and her hair IS LIKE PIG TAIL is it?!KPC!That was the first time I've been embarrassed in front of the whole afternoon session students!DAMN IT! stupid fella!Anyway,I guess this is a very long post.Sorry for writing so long,and thanks for reading.I can never put her name here to avoid some discipline problem to occur.But come on,this is Blogger not anything else.Blogger are a place for you to write your thoughts!Not a place where anyone can controlled you.thanks!
Labels: diary

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home