Retired!
I'm blogging for no good reason again.Anyway,I just want to write down the moment of my life.Let's talk bout what I wanted to say.I've "officially" retired as a school prefect today.All the Form Five's do.Well,during the meeting,I swear I felt NOTHING!Not even a pinch in my heart.But now my heart felt so heavy to leave that post off just like this.Tomorrow we are going to have a tie-throwing session.Its more like you throw the tie up the sky and get your tie mess up with others.
I really felt something even though I'm just a prefect for a year.What bout those that are prefect for 5 years?!I felt so unwilling to put off my post and be a normal student in school.Have to sit in the crowd with the rest of the student and cramped up with them.Wait for long queue during recess time.Omg I just felt so unwilling to leave it off just like this.Every year, the juniors will make something to make the seniors cry.I wonder what are they going to do tomorrow.I hope I don't shed a tears at all!haha.
Probably in another two weeks time,we'll OFFICIALLY RETIRED!But its actually quite a sad thing to happen.Before this,I've always been waiting for our retirement day,and I even boast that I'll be very happy if I'm retired.A few friend of mine told me that it will be a very sad event but I insisted not to believe as I,myself are quite excited over it.But hell yea!Today I felt it right now at this moment.That's why I came blogging.
Maybe I can learn to be like a normal student again.SEE!I have to learn as I'm already used to doing duty,leaving early for recess and WEARING THE TIE!Now everything have to change.No more duty,no more excuse to leave the class for recess,and no more wearing the green tie!ARGH!Okay let that be.Life changes right?!haha.So yeah!All I need to do is to cope with the new "life".hahaha!
Tomorrow,I'll try my best to update any latest news I have okay?Anyway,I find today's meeting was the BEST!Especially when Kok Yen wanted to speak but she's not allowed to.Maybe its due to her way of giving LONNNNGGGGGGGGGGG speeches!Yes I mean it!ITS LONGGGGG!haha.Pity you la TKY!lol.Anyway,that should be all I wanted to say.=P BYES!
I really felt something even though I'm just a prefect for a year.What bout those that are prefect for 5 years?!I felt so unwilling to put off my post and be a normal student in school.Have to sit in the crowd with the rest of the student and cramped up with them.Wait for long queue during recess time.Omg I just felt so unwilling to leave it off just like this.Every year, the juniors will make something to make the seniors cry.I wonder what are they going to do tomorrow.I hope I don't shed a tears at all!haha.
Probably in another two weeks time,we'll OFFICIALLY RETIRED!But its actually quite a sad thing to happen.Before this,I've always been waiting for our retirement day,and I even boast that I'll be very happy if I'm retired.A few friend of mine told me that it will be a very sad event but I insisted not to believe as I,myself are quite excited over it.But hell yea!Today I felt it right now at this moment.That's why I came blogging.
Maybe I can learn to be like a normal student again.SEE!I have to learn as I'm already used to doing duty,leaving early for recess and WEARING THE TIE!Now everything have to change.No more duty,no more excuse to leave the class for recess,and no more wearing the green tie!ARGH!Okay let that be.Life changes right?!haha.So yeah!All I need to do is to cope with the new "life".hahaha!
Tomorrow,I'll try my best to update any latest news I have okay?Anyway,I find today's meeting was the BEST!Especially when Kok Yen wanted to speak but she's not allowed to.Maybe its due to her way of giving LONNNNGGGGGGGGGGG speeches!Yes I mean it!ITS LONGGGGG!haha.Pity you la TKY!lol.Anyway,that should be all I wanted to say.=P BYES!
Labels: diary

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home