Wednesday, December 24, 2008

wrong or right?

A decision is just so important that
but if you've make the wrong decision,
is there a turning back?
or its a one-way path?
I should have make a wiser decision!
I should have follow my first decision,my DETERMINATION!
gosh!
It haunt me!
It kills!
Its so hard for me to seek for a turn,
at least an alternative path.
When I look forward,
all I can see is a dead end.
Give me a junction at least.
*sigh*
I'm such a cruel person.
Help me through!
If I'm given another chance to go back to that moment,
how I wish I could change everything.
Its all my mistake.
My mistake of choice,
My wrong decision,
My fault,
My bad.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you had a choice to take the alternate route if u want too. if it relates to someone else,i guess that person would accept it. you're not being cruel anyway. there wouldnt be a dead end until u reach it right? so make the right choice and not regret over it. : )

December 24, 2008 at 6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home