Monday, January 26, 2009

New Year New Luck?

Hello eveybody.
This will be a short update to prevent things to rot here.
Happy Chinese New Year.
I've got nothing much to update tho.
Just wanna say welcome back to those that just came back from NS
for Chinese New Year.
For those that are non-Buddhist,
Happy Holiday.
To those Buddhist or anyone that celebrate CNY,
Happy Chinese New Year.
Well I'll say this New Year the mood isn't there,
but after all,
It new year huh?
so let's enjoy it instead of wasting it off right?
hahaha.
And what's with my title?
New Year, New Luck tho.
I just simply click on the wi-fi and the net is connected!
hahahahaa!
wooohoooooo!
hahaha.
LOVE EVERYONE HERE.
Pray I can get my connection soon,
Happy Chinese New Year 2009!

muackzz!~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home