Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Preparations? Or just another leg breaking day?

Watch Upin and Ipin just now.
Yeah some of you will go like
' It's a malay cartoon'
and I'll say
'SO WHAT?!'
Its really hilarious when you can see two small kids
that are super adorable talking and ACTING
like they're big enough to do certain stuff.
HAHAHA!
watch it on its official site.
I just watch 2 episodes and
I'M LOVING IT!
Credit to Teng for introducing it to me.

Ain't they're so super adorable? HAHAHAHA!

Naughty kids!

Asking for their duit raya. =.=

His fav fried chicken!
hahahaha!
Anyway, I didn't get to proceed to watch any of it.
Reasons?
I'm out to buy stuff.
Walk from Tesco to Aeon to Giant.
Spend another brilliant day.
Its super productive I shall say.
=.=
My leg is about to break.
Tomorrow will be out again if I have car!
shss!
Bad.
HAHAHAHA!
Anyway, I find it quite fun to be out like this buying stuffs that I need.
Besides, this is the first time I've been buying things like this.
HAHAHAHA!
Let's go again.
hahahahaha.
Went Aeon meet with Ben and had my lunch there.
=P
FUN FUN FUN!
Okay I know I'm like weird and lame.
So blah!
bother la.
hehehehe!

- bye -

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home