Thursday, April 24, 2008

how can this ever happen?

i did not know that this could just happen in just a split second...even as fast as *snap* this fast!girls love to create gossips and lies....do you people know how much it hurts?how deep was the 'scratch-mark'?you wouldn't understand until you try it yourself....the 'scratch-mark' that you scratch wasn't any simple things that give no effects on others....ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS ABOUT MY IMAGE YOU DUMBO!people that are couldn't understand my words...let's make it ONE WORD! ACCUSED FOR NO REASON AT ALL! i just couldn't understand why people are doing this to me?i did not ever back stab you nor talk bad bout you...but you CREATED LIES to put me into troubles without knowing THE TRUTH! you are just PARIA to do that to a person whom never do anything to you before la....you accused me on things that I've never done it before....what have i done wrong to you until this is the way you repay me back??!WHAT HAVE I DONE?! what's the point creating lies?because you know you wasn't good enough at all to come face to face?so you took the alternative way? YOU'RE SUCH A COWARD!hide under the coconut shell knowing NOTHING happening outside you STUPID SHELL! no matter how high the post you held in your hand,you're still an ordinary human just like anyone else in the world....you're NOT AT ALL SPECIAL! YOU'RE NOTHING! you misused the POWER in your hand! I would not let anyone to stand on me ANYMORE EVER AGAIN! you thought your friend is a councilor so WHAT?! FOR YOU INFORMATION! i DID NOT MAKE ALOT OF NOISE IN MY CLASS!I DID NOT TAKE OFF WHAT I SHOULDN'T!I DID NOT DO WHAT I SHOULDN'T! you people are STUPID to believe one person's word and accuse on ME WHOM DID NOT DO ANYTHING!stupid la okay!STUPID!

p/s: this post is written with anger!so bare with it....this is the only place i could release all my anger...so PLEASE DO NOT CONTROL ME HERE!thanks

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home