Saturday, June 21, 2008

happy HAPPY day!

Last Saturday,I went to Victorian Institution for a gathering held by Victorian Institution and Convent Bukit Nanas.It was a prefects and librarians gathering.We have lots of fun and have many activities held.The only game the MGS-ian play was the treasure hunt.We were helped by this guy name Jonathan Poh.He was the master mind of all the games and he helped us the most.Thank Jon.The whole school was so big and have such nice view.They have a Green Wall which are 2.5m height or 3m i think.Its very high up.On the field itself we can have a nice view of the KL tower and Petronas Twin Tower.
KL Tower
Petronas Twin Tower
The both tower.
Times Square Building.

So that's all we have from the gathering.Not going to elaborate much on it.Next,it was Father's Day celebration on Sunday.My sister bought a cake for my dad.It was a Tiramisu cake.It taste nice.
Father's Day cake 1
Nice?Wanna eat?

Yesterday,Friday,20 June 2008, I and Teng go Aeon to celebrate her birthday.We went and have lunch at Kenny Roger's.
Chicken Macaroni Cheese.
Its so MUCH!soooo....
This happen!I waste food I KNOW!
We've got muffins to eat.
My drink!Ice Lemon Tea.

After that we loiter around and ended in Jusco.I bought a bottle from BRO,a phone "bag" and a pig!haha.
My new bottle

Okay after that,we proceed to the cinema to catch a movie!KUNG FU PANDA it is!haha.Very funny movie.Must watch!
The fat.Flabby tummy Panda!=P
Fatty Panda & The Furious Five
Including Tai Lung & Shifu

Today,I went Aeon again with my sister.Bought a few more items.=P.So now I can declare myself bankrap!
Bought this today.One is mine.Guess.
I love taking the picture with and without flash,can?
My sister's one.
Mine =P
Bought this for myself! =P
Me.Sis.
White Vs. Black.
Two posers! =P
Me.Jia Hui in punjabi suit!

That's all I've done this two weeks.Till I have more things to post.xD

You're so LOVED!lol

see you all again piggy!=P

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home