14 August 2008
I have actually nothing to blog about.Well, just for my blogging sake,I would just talk about me!
I've got into National Service!At the very beginning I was quite upset about getting into National Service because I have no friends(my very own friends...I'll gain friends there anyway..=P).After finding out that there's a few friend of mine who get into National Service,my worries and upsets fades.And now I'm looking forward to go for National Service.=P
There are lots of people who did not get into National Service, and I found out that in my school,majority that got into the National Service are CHINESE! See our government LOVES CHINESE!So, please be proud to be one!There are only very few of them got into National Service and I'm one of it.SEE HOW LUCKY I AM?!hahaha.
There are a few who "cursed" those that did not get into National Service,and with the hope that they(those whom did not get into NS) will get on the following batch.I've admit I'm one of them!But I just don't understand why people take it so seriously when WE started "cursing" in some sense!Not as if our FRIGGING CURSE WORKS?!It will never work actually.Curse don't works unless god decides to put you there.
Anyway,enough of National Service.Yesterday I was so tired that I fell asleep after my tuition class.I sleep all the way through until it was morning.I was so lazy to get up and go to school so I skipped school.=P
Since I'm at home in the morning,I watch Olympic and good news for Malaysia!Lee Chong Wei,our Malaysia representatives for Badminton had qualified to SEMIFINAL! CONGRATULATION CHONG WEI!You'll make us proud.Good luck.
I know he wouldn't have read my blog,but this is to show my gratefulness of him.=P After watching,I went to school for choir practice.That's all.And now I'm back here blogging.I'm about to leave too.=P bye!
I've got into National Service!At the very beginning I was quite upset about getting into National Service because I have no friends(my very own friends...I'll gain friends there anyway..=P).After finding out that there's a few friend of mine who get into National Service,my worries and upsets fades.And now I'm looking forward to go for National Service.=P
There are lots of people who did not get into National Service, and I found out that in my school,majority that got into the National Service are CHINESE! See our government LOVES CHINESE!So, please be proud to be one!There are only very few of them got into National Service and I'm one of it.SEE HOW LUCKY I AM?!hahaha.
There are a few who "cursed" those that did not get into National Service,and with the hope that they(those whom did not get into NS) will get on the following batch.I've admit I'm one of them!But I just don't understand why people take it so seriously when WE started "cursing" in some sense!Not as if our FRIGGING CURSE WORKS?!It will never work actually.Curse don't works unless god decides to put you there.
Anyway,enough of National Service.Yesterday I was so tired that I fell asleep after my tuition class.I sleep all the way through until it was morning.I was so lazy to get up and go to school so I skipped school.=P
Since I'm at home in the morning,I watch Olympic and good news for Malaysia!Lee Chong Wei,our Malaysia representatives for Badminton had qualified to SEMIFINAL! CONGRATULATION CHONG WEI!You'll make us proud.Good luck.
I know he wouldn't have read my blog,but this is to show my gratefulness of him.=P After watching,I went to school for choir practice.That's all.And now I'm back here blogging.I'm about to leave too.=P bye!
Labels: diary

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home