Out to the Hell dimension
Well I guess I've to at least post something to prevent my blog to 'die' again.
So here I am with a post.
Were out with Ben, Ky, Darren, Zj and not to forget my wife a.k.a husband a.k.a Ch!
According to our plan days back, we were suppose to go for a dinner together at 8.
Thanks to Ben, we've only eat our dinner at 9.
Why? He's busy la of cos.
Not to blame him after all.
He's busy lah!
Be considerate lah! Hahahahahaha! *konon*
Anyhow, Ben came over my house with Darren.
And what's with the hell dimension?!
BEN'S DRIVING FOR SURE!
Me and Darren were sorta freak out with this Ben's driving.
He drive as if he's car have no brake!
A F1 driver we shall award him.
He sped off and even at those curvy road he's still at the same speed.
So I guess I really musn't drive like him.
Later on, we went and pick Ch up.
The whole Klang were super congested no matter which part and wherever you're going. =.=
Went Bukit Raja to have our dinner.
When we're about to reach, this beloved friend of ours, Zj,
threw something out of the car window that gives out a loud *BOOOOOOOOOOOM* hahahaha!
Make a wild guess and I bet you'll get it right. Hahahahaha!
After dinner, fetch Ch and Zj home.
Was thinking of going to Modestos but I decided not to go. =P
So I'm back home rotting. =P
So here I am with a post.
Were out with Ben, Ky, Darren, Zj and not to forget my wife a.k.a husband a.k.a Ch!
According to our plan days back, we were suppose to go for a dinner together at 8.
Thanks to Ben, we've only eat our dinner at 9.
Why? He's busy la of cos.
Not to blame him after all.
He's busy lah!
Be considerate lah! Hahahahahaha! *konon*
Anyhow, Ben came over my house with Darren.
And what's with the hell dimension?!
BEN'S DRIVING FOR SURE!
Me and Darren were sorta freak out with this Ben's driving.
He drive as if he's car have no brake!
A F1 driver we shall award him.
He sped off and even at those curvy road he's still at the same speed.
So I guess I really musn't drive like him.
Later on, we went and pick Ch up.
The whole Klang were super congested no matter which part and wherever you're going. =.=
Went Bukit Raja to have our dinner.
When we're about to reach, this beloved friend of ours, Zj,
threw something out of the car window that gives out a loud *BOOOOOOOOOOOM* hahahaha!
Make a wild guess and I bet you'll get it right. Hahahahaha!
After dinner, fetch Ch and Zj home.
Was thinking of going to Modestos but I decided not to go. =P
So I'm back home rotting. =P
Btw, HAPPY VALENTINE DAY!
- End of story -

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home