Aeon? AGAIN!
Today I drove to Aeon with a stupid boy,
hahahaha!
To buy stuff for this saturday.
=P
Then this stupid boy was saying that my parking was bad.
So he asked me to park on the other side.
As my driving skills was bad,
I asked him to drive.
HAHAHAHA!
ANDDDDD.....
He drove my car and knock on something!
hahahahaha.
8 MONTHS KONON!
hahaha.
Anyhow, we bought the stuff in less than an hour and blah off.
came back home and do all the necessary cleaning.
hehe.
MASSAGE?!
LOL.
Breaking bones?!
hahahaha!
sounds very wrong.
teeheeee =P
Anyway, I've got nothing to update.
That's why I came here to crap!
hahahahaha!
=P
- see ya -
hahahaha!
To buy stuff for this saturday.
=P
Then this stupid boy was saying that my parking was bad.
So he asked me to park on the other side.
As my driving skills was bad,
I asked him to drive.
HAHAHAHA!
ANDDDDD.....
He drove my car and knock on something!
hahahahaha.
8 MONTHS KONON!
hahaha.
Anyhow, we bought the stuff in less than an hour and blah off.
came back home and do all the necessary cleaning.
hehe.
MASSAGE?!
LOL.
Breaking bones?!
hahahaha!
sounds very wrong.
teeheeee =P
Anyway, I've got nothing to update.
That's why I came here to crap!
hahahahaha!
=P
- see ya -

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home