Monday, April 27, 2009

Lack of initiatives

Why my title says that?
College is the worst place ever to live in.
You have to pretend as if you're so fine with people that you feel like peeling off their head,
pretend to be a person that tolerates EVERYTHING,
pretend to works well with people that have totally NO INITIATIVES!
This kind of people are the suckiest livings on earth.
I'm not gonna be bothered bout how offended some people might feel,
because you know exactly who is thattttttt ONE person I'm talking about.
I dislike people that wait for everything to be done for them MUCH!
You don't do your part and you expect marks to come to you?
I can say "DREAM ON!"
YOU WISH YOU WOULDN'T HAVE ME IN YOUR GROUP THEN.
Pray to the God as hard as you can.
And people of the age of 17-18 is mature enough to make your own decision!
Stop asking bout this and that.
Learn to GROW UP!
College isn't a wonderland,
so wake up and start doing your task!
At the very least,
do your part for GOODNESS SAKE!
CREATURES!

p/s: think whatever you want. How annoying and paranoid I am and well, proudly I'll admit to be that!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home