Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday

This is just a plain boring post.
Exit my blog if you're lazy to read my granny stories.
Well here I am to begin.
Today is the day I woke up the earliest after the entire 4 months break after SPM.
I woke up at 6-ish.
Get ready and waited for my cousin to come.
Then around 7 we left to Klang town.
This town we'd labeled it as the very well-know-for-congestion town.
Yeap.
It takes us 25 mins to reach the town.
Such damn long duration.
We're so worried that we'll be late for class as our first meet up was 8 am!
We were all in great rush there.
AND...
I've never encountered such massive congestion in highways before.
It took us approx. 30 mins to reach college at somebody's driving speed.
We manage to reach there just in time for the briefing and stuff.
By 830 am,
most of the students move on to their classes.
As for me,
I only have class at 1030 am.
So I proceed to complete my other stuffs in the college.
By 1030 am,
I've finally attend my first class.
It was the Applicable Maths class.
Met Miss Anusuya our AM lecturer.
She brief us bout how this subs was likely to be.
At the end of the class,
I changed my mind and attended Discrete Maths.
I think this subs will be a less stressful subs for me.
So, I will have more time to proceed with my assigns in the future.
Went and met Miss Vanitha to change the subs.
Btw, at that moment it was already 1230 pm.
I was so so hungry.
=.=
Anyway, at 1230 I was suppose to attend the Econs class.
But it clashes with the DM.
So we were told to join the DM class instead of Econs.
Met Samantha Yap there.
Was surprise to see her actually.
Didn't expect to meet them there.
Hmm anyway, DM ends at 230.
Mr Eric was nice enough to let us out earlier.
Went for our lunch and quickly sweep our butts off to CAE class.
Stressful day as the class is one after another.
Erm, I did not get to know what's our CAE lecturer's name.
Anyway, she let us out earlier bout 30 mins before class ended.
YAYS!
Quickly shift our butts back to Klang.
Was a very tiring day.
So, I'm off.
Bye.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home