Thursday, June 25, 2009

In the center of the sea

I'm flooded. Flooded by what you people may wonder.
Try guessing. Hints : not assignment.
I just couldn't take it anymore. I wonder when I would just say goodbye.
I'm so problematic. I'm the big fuss.
I'm the crazy one. I'm the annoying one.
I'm sad, do anybody knew that? I'm tired, do anybody sees that?
I'm always angry and gets irritated easily, do you know why?
I'm bored and dislike being home alone all the time, do anyone understand this simple fact?
At times human may only understand when you says it.
Yet they doesn't sees it, doesn't feels it and never knew about it.
Or maybe at time, they sees it, but they have just never feel it and never understand.
Human being are the most imperfect living beings made by god.
I must now learn to accept the very fact that NO ONE IS PERFECT.
Even if you understand, you've seen it, and you knew why,
but there are just so many things that nobody can do to help me.
I'm helpless. I'm out from the sight. I'm just equivalent to a transparent walking being.
Soon to disappear into the thin air. Just like the air I breathe.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home