JPA scholarship receipient.
I would like to congrate all my friends that earn the scholarship.
I really do think all of those that earn DESERVED the scholarship.
They work for it to get the oh-so-darn-hard-to-get scholarship.
They strive through with their results and also the interview.
Do not under estimate any of them.
Congrates to Be Teng, Lee Teng and Mei Yi.
This are all that I knew they've earn it.
Secondly, I would like to say this to all my blog readers (my friends)
to ignore the spammer in my blog.
Do not bother them.
We shall understand that they are doing it because they're bored.
So please let them be there as they are now.
I really do think all of those that earn DESERVED the scholarship.
They work for it to get the oh-so-darn-hard-to-get scholarship.
They strive through with their results and also the interview.
Do not under estimate any of them.
Congrates to Be Teng, Lee Teng and Mei Yi.
This are all that I knew they've earn it.
Secondly, I would like to say this to all my blog readers (my friends)
to ignore the spammer in my blog.
Do not bother them.
We shall understand that they are doing it because they're bored.
So please let them be there as they are now.
Labels: diary

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home