A day at home
Short update,
I'm at home today.
College is on but I'm at home.
I were sick that's why.
YESH! I WERE sick.
Its really boring staying at home.
At least in college is better.
Eventhough we'll have to walk under the hot sun.
Telling each other how sleepy we are.
How bore is the class.
How lazy we are to do the homework.
Being annoyed by silly people.
But after all,
its better to be there than sitting at home.
BORED!
I couldn't understand how people can stay at home and rot through the day.
Its a very difficult task for me.
Anyway,
I've got Accounts work to be done.
So yeah bye.
I'm at home today.
College is on but I'm at home.
I were sick that's why.
YESH! I WERE sick.
Its really boring staying at home.
At least in college is better.
Eventhough we'll have to walk under the hot sun.
Telling each other how sleepy we are.
How bore is the class.
How lazy we are to do the homework.
Being annoyed by silly people.
But after all,
its better to be there than sitting at home.
BORED!
I couldn't understand how people can stay at home and rot through the day.
Its a very difficult task for me.
Anyway,
I've got Accounts work to be done.
So yeah bye.
Labels: diary

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home