Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Flash back of the past

Oh mine!
I've finally spend some time looking back on my very own post
*not being self-centered okay*
and I think that I've a better language previously compare to the present one.
Bad bad bad.
I must really improves my language by now.
Anyway, that's not what I'm here for.
I'm here to make fun of myself.
LOL. *smack*
I'm crapping again like before.
I have a EALD report to be done,
but since I doesn't know what to be included in that report which due tomorrow,
I'm leaving it aside first to spend some time fooling around.
Oh anyway, I was suppose to be revising like many of my mates are doing as Evaluation Examination is drawing pretty close.
And as you can see I WAS SUPPOSED TO,
and you know I'm here,
therefore, this is me. HAHA!
NONSENSICAL! *SMACK*

p/s: I hates you when you're not paying attention.
p/s/s: I hates you when you are being so busy body.
p/s/s/s: I hates you when you're being ignorant.
p/s/s/s/s: I've only write how much I've hated you. and yet you're still reading? HAHA!

You are such a big kepo! So small font also you wantd to squint your eyes to look at it! HAHAHAHA!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home