Thursday, June 25, 2009

Just like no other

Falling into the wrong path with the big hope is the stupidest thing I've done.
Its not going to end until I put a full stop to it.
It will be an unwritten history if I did not write it down in my life.
If it is not written, then there will be no chances of learning.
Being the same old me brings me no where in the other side of the world.
I'm stuck at this very point of time and will never proceed as I've once thought it was the most wonderful thing in my life.
But I'm proven wrong.
There are no beauty that lasted eternity.
I'm just being a fool that believes in fairy tales.
Fairy tales never happen.
Stupidity is the problem of my life.
I'm slow. I couldn't learn quick enough to be at par with the rest.
I need forever to learn from a mistakes and to mend that one mistake,
it takes me eternity.
I'm now the same as an empty can that are waited to be thrown but still unconscious about it.
This is the mistake I would make once and always in my life.
I wanted to stop it but I can't.
Simple reason is just because I'm stuck at it.
I'm stuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!
I have totally no rights to mention about others mistakes because I'm nothing better than them.
So I'm going to stuck no where in my rotten shell to accept the fact.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home