Saturday, September 19, 2009

Busted!

I've told you once, twice, three times a million times.
You never change and will never change.
I've asked you once.
Between he or me, you choose one.
Now, needless to choose, I've seen the answer.
Behave like them.
They are your 'clant'.
We don't match.
He is a better option for you.
Go for him and you need no Sin Dee.
I'm the dust. He's the pearl.
Just go and get busted and behave like *******!
You told him, I'm cuckoo?
Fine. He isn't! Go for him!
Party with limit! 4 in the morning is the way ghost parties!
Drinking? HARH! needless to say, you've drank!
Smoking?! I hope the truth is a No!
But now I doubt.
I couldn't justify to myself and convince myself anymore.
I'm doubting myself.
You seems hopeless to me now.
I shall diminished my hope on you.
Its totally pointless and maybe I shall learn to live without you.
That's all! End.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home