Due to NS?
Its like holiday now?!Gosh so fast!Its now towards the end of the year already.Narh who cares bout that?Its not even important to the very least.I'm having insomnia this few nights.I have something in my mind that kept playing around and will never stop when night falls.Okay no ghost story here.I know its already the Hungry Ghost Festival but I'll definitely not going to be bothered by that.The thing that are playing in my mind every night is about NS!haha.Maybe I'm excited and maybe I'm worried?*i guess*.
Anyway,I've make a good start by preparing myself for NS which is like washing my cloths?LOL.No big deal I know.Before this,I don't even bother to look at my cloths even thought its not washed.The very worst is just I don't wear it.HAHA!Okay,so far none of my cloths had been left unwashed!I just knew it that somehow,somebody will do it for me.So I wouldn't be bothered bout clothing as I know it will never get pilled up high enough.=P
Oh yea,I was shocked to see U Mae linked me up in her blog?gosh.How did she found me?My blog suck if it was to be compared to hers.Her blog is just way too good to compare to mine as mine is LOUSY!=P Okay I'm done promoting.=P
Next,I'm going to start with all my boring and stinky daily routine.I've basically done NOTHING from the moment I'm awake till now.I'm basically just wasting my time lazying around.I only woke up at 12.45 p.m when Chew Hong texted me or else I think I might just continue sleeping.=P
After that I started to watch TV.I watched Olympic from the very beginning of my day till Olympic events ended.I have nothing that I'm up to.I came online is because I wanted to look up for movies in TGV.I'm going for a movie marathon on this Monday.I'll probably watch The Mummy and Dark Knight.But then there's a little clash in between if I wanted to watch that both movie because both movie is quite a long movie.So, Chew Hong please let me know bout it.=P TQTQ!
This Thursday I'm going for my class gathering.It will be held at Pastamania.For those that wanted more information bout the class gathering,please contact Shobana.=P.TQ. See ya all there.Bye.
Anyway,I've make a good start by preparing myself for NS which is like washing my cloths?LOL.No big deal I know.Before this,I don't even bother to look at my cloths even thought its not washed.The very worst is just I don't wear it.HAHA!Okay,so far none of my cloths had been left unwashed!I just knew it that somehow,somebody will do it for me.So I wouldn't be bothered bout clothing as I know it will never get pilled up high enough.=P
Oh yea,I was shocked to see U Mae linked me up in her blog?gosh.How did she found me?My blog suck if it was to be compared to hers.Her blog is just way too good to compare to mine as mine is LOUSY!=P Okay I'm done promoting.=P
Next,I'm going to start with all my boring and stinky daily routine.I've basically done NOTHING from the moment I'm awake till now.I'm basically just wasting my time lazying around.I only woke up at 12.45 p.m when Chew Hong texted me or else I think I might just continue sleeping.=P
After that I started to watch TV.I watched Olympic from the very beginning of my day till Olympic events ended.I have nothing that I'm up to.I came online is because I wanted to look up for movies in TGV.I'm going for a movie marathon on this Monday.I'll probably watch The Mummy and Dark Knight.But then there's a little clash in between if I wanted to watch that both movie because both movie is quite a long movie.So, Chew Hong please let me know bout it.=P TQTQ!
This Thursday I'm going for my class gathering.It will be held at Pastamania.For those that wanted more information bout the class gathering,please contact Shobana.=P.TQ. See ya all there.Bye.
Labels: diary

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home