Its already Sunday!
Hie goodnight everybody.Haha.I'm so so not sleepy that I'm blogging here.Lol.Just finish reading Tiffany's blog.She really have a very good inspiration to write a FAN FICTION*according to her*.It was really an interesting one.
If you have time,go and read it.I think she can published a book with it after she had finish the whole story but I guess we'll have to wait because she is now just in chapter FOUR, and according to her she has FORTY PLUS CHAPTERS to write?!wth right?haha.
I wonder where she get all the inspiration from.According to her again,she said it was her fantasy.Well then her fantasy is really amazing!LOL.Anyway,good work Tiff.Keep it up.=P
Boooooooh!Okay next,I can never sleep yet.My eyes is so widely open.Gosh!Can die man!Don't know what is wrong with me.I can never sleep.Siu Siu suggested that I take sleeping pills which obviously I think that is a bad idea.Haha.I rather don't sleep and watch whatever drama I want to watch right?Why torture myself to sleep with SLEEPING PILLS?eewww..drugs=NO GOOD!LOL...okay till then.Bye!
If you have time,go and read it.I think she can published a book with it after she had finish the whole story but I guess we'll have to wait because she is now just in chapter FOUR, and according to her she has FORTY PLUS CHAPTERS to write?!wth right?haha.
I wonder where she get all the inspiration from.According to her again,she said it was her fantasy.Well then her fantasy is really amazing!LOL.Anyway,good work Tiff.Keep it up.=P
Boooooooh!Okay next,I can never sleep yet.My eyes is so widely open.Gosh!Can die man!Don't know what is wrong with me.I can never sleep.Siu Siu suggested that I take sleeping pills which obviously I think that is a bad idea.Haha.I rather don't sleep and watch whatever drama I want to watch right?Why torture myself to sleep with SLEEPING PILLS?eewww..drugs=NO GOOD!LOL...okay till then.Bye!
Labels: diary

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home