Friday, August 22, 2008

Summary of the week

Monday- Prefect's gathering in Aeon Pizza Hut. It starts at 11 a.m I guess.So I reach there around 10.30 a.m with Jia Yee and Jia Hui. Meet up Chew Hong at 11. Then proceed to Pizza Hut and eat.eat.eat.talk.talk.talk.Finish eating say bye bye to teachers and *poof* off for movie. Watch Meet Dave and Dark Knight.Oh yeah met Joe Jian too. But she was in a rush to tuition I guess. Meet Dave was funny.DAVE MING CHANG?!LOL...wth!Meet Dave is a must watch movie.Erm Dark Knight was oookk only. Maybe because the show was quite long and we sat so near to the screen for both movie,which I think my eyes are swirling! We actually plan to watch a third movie because my brother are not free to fetch at that moment but we did not because we're all exhausted. So we stroll around and waste almost an hour plus there. We enter almost every shop in Aeon. Then come back. I would end the day by saying it ENDED!haha.

Tuesday-Went JJ Bukit Raja till it was like 4.30 p.m and quickly rush back and go tuition. After tuition,I went Pasar Malam.Then come back and went out again.Go eat la.Hmm, then I don't remember what happen already. So forget bout it.

Wednesday-Jalan jalan jalan!And a war happen.HAHA!

Thursday-Class party. Went to our Klang-ian's favourite place again! AEON! pfffffffffffffffffffffffffft! Went Pastamania to eat. Honestly, I would not agree if its called a class party nor class gathering. Its not any of this. Reason is we came all at different time.No one is punctual enough I can say. Okay bother less. We then went and watch La Lingerie. Its writen "U" but trust me, its not really "U". Its so so so funny! SAFE SEX! wahahahaha! After movie, somethign really funny happen at the wash room.

Scene take place inside the washroom. While waiting for us to enter the toilet, there is this aunty stare at Jh.Stare at her and stare at me then back at her *it repeats quite a number of times*. Since I did not plan to go into the toilet, I just stood aside and wait. So I was wondering what's wrong with this aunty staring at me like this until I realize her eyes was staring at Jh and I bet this gone thru her mind.She must be thinking why is this "guy" doing in the girl's washroom?!Haha I tell you that aunty face was like [o.O].

There is another one that happen before we went into the cinema but I'm lazy to tell so just leave that out.

Friday-TODAY! Went and eat and trying to settle with my homework which I already know I have another set which I did not get. So when school reopen, it means I have extra work to do.

Saturday- Tomorrow.Going tuition.

Sunday-TUITION!

Monday-SCHOOL REOPEN!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home